Microsoft is rolling out new patches for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile devices today. Today’s patches bring Windows 10 PC up to build 15063.413, and includes a number of new fixes and enhancements. A Patch Tuesday update is also rolling out for Windows 10 Mobile users as build 15063.414, too.More update click here
- Addressed issue where the user may need to press the space bar to dismiss the lock screen on a Windows 10 machine to log in, even after the logon is authenticated using a companion device.
- Addressed issue with slow firewall operations that sometimes results in timeouts of Surface Hub’s cleanup operation.
- Addressed issue with a race condition that prevents Cortana cross-device notification reply from working; users will not be able to use the remote toast activation feature set.
- Addressed issue where the Privacy Separator feature of a Wireless Access Point does not block communication between wireless devices on local subnets.
- Addressed issue on the Surface Hub device where using ink may cause a break in the touch trace that could result in a break in inks from the pen.
- Addressed issue where Internet Explorer 11 may ignore the “Send all sites not included in the Enterprise Mode Site List to Microsoft Edge” policy when opening a Favorites link.
- Addressed additional issues with time-zone information and Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Windows kernel, Microsoft Windows PDF, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Uniscribe, Device Guard, Internet Explorer, Windows Shell, and Microsoft Edge. For more information about the security vulnerabilities resolved, please refer to the Security Update Guide.